AAHAR DIGITAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
Aahar Digital Media Campaign
- Video Content Creation
- Live Studio Set-up
- Exclusive Mobile App
- Digital Media Markering
Aahar is an annual International Food and Hospitality fair hosted by Indian Trade Promotion Organization. The 31st edition of the exposition held from 15th to 19th March 2016 at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi. It was a largest show of its kind in South Asia with 872 exhibitors from India & Abroad which included foreign participants from 22 countries across the world.
For the very first time ITPO the orgnanizer of Aahar Fair decided to push it into digital space. Last 30 editions of Aahar never had digital presence though every year the fair receives huge foot fall at its venue.
- Really challenge was to create hype before the actual event to generate curiosity about the fair.
- Document the fair for the online audience in order to get advantage of digital media.
- Increasing global reach and to compete with other counterpart international fairs, like Gulfood.
- Producing engaging video content and then spreading it through different social media platforms and digital tools so the fair can live up to its punch line “Aahar 2016 – Bigger & Better”.
To get best out of this opportunity discussions were held with ITPO team & the industry experts to understand key points and requirements and a comprehensive plan was designed.
- Dedicated blog, Facebook Page, Twitter Handle & Youtube Channel to create much curiosity among the exhibitors & visitors about the fair.
- Exclusively designed Mobile App “Aahar 2016” which helped visitors find exhibitors easily & navigate through the fair venue.
- Setting up live studio at the venue to host interviews and chat session of visiting celebrities, dignitaries & experts of the industry.
- On ground camera teams spread across the venue to cover beautiful stalls & to interact with exhibitors & visitors.
- On location live editing suites to provide instant video updates on dedicated YouTube Channel.
- The exponential increase in digital reach of the fair throughout all five days as for the first time Aahar went Digital.
- “Aaharexpo2016” hashtag trended all India on twitter and reached 20 million audience.
- 300+ minutes of video content produced.
- 13k+ Facebook Likes & Hundreds of posts shared by visitors & exhibitors.
- 20k+ YouTube views.